Mango Custard Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Breakfast for Kids
Mango is king of fruits. Mango taste so good that people forget they are also healthy.The generous amounts of vitamin C and vitamin A in mangoes, plus 25 different kinds of carotenoids keep your immune system healthy and strong.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Mango Puree - One Cup
- Chopped Mangoes - Half bowl
- Vanilla custard powder - 2 spoon
- Vanilla icecream
- Sugar - 3 Spoon (Sugar depends on mango sweetness too)
- Milk - 2 Cup
- Custard Mixture - Make a custard mixture by mixing the custard powder with some 2 spoon milk and stir until fully mixed without any lumps.
- Boil milk. Bring 2 cup milk to a boil and add the custard mixture in it, stir it gently throughout. Ensure no lumps are formed and keep stirring constantly.
- Then add sugar in it and switch off the flame, take it out in a glass bowl. Let it cool down. Add mango puree, some chopped mangoes & mix well.
- Stir gently for a minute, cover it with cling wrap.
- Keep it in the fridge. While serving, first make a layer of vanilla icecream then pour second layer of mango custard, lastly garnish with chopped mangoes.