Sabudana Tikki Recipe
Tapioca (Sabudana) is a good source of protein, which helps with muscle building, healing and strengthening. So vegetarians, turn to sabudana for your daily protein intake.
Tapioca is rich in iron and calcium, which helps maintain bone health. You can prevent osteoporosis and other bone conditions by adding a regular dose of tapioca to your diet.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Soaked Sago - 1 Cup
- Boiled & Mashed Potato - 1 to 2
- Chopped coriander leaves & green chilli
- Salt & chilli powder
- Roasted crushed roasted peanuts - 2 tbsp
- In a big bowl, add mashed potatoes, drained sago, crushed roasted peanuts, chopped green chillies, coriander leaves, red chilli powder and salt.
- Mix them well to knead a dough.
- Make small tikkis out of this mixture. The tikkis should not be soggy/fragile. (in a case if they are fragile then add some sma chawal/vrar rice flour)
- Heat a pan, grease it with oil. Once the oil is hot, carefully place the tikkis in it and fry till they turn crispy and brown in color. Flip them gently & cook from both sides.
- Serve them hot.