Kebab & Cutlet
Tapioca is a good source of protein which helps with muscle building, healing and strengthening. So vegetarians, turn to sabudana for your daily protein intake.
Tapioca is rich in iron and calcium which helps maintain bone health. You can prevent osteoporosis and other bone conditions by adding a regular dose of tapioca to your diet.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 2 to 3 cup Boiled Potatoes
- 1 Cup Sabudana
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Grounded Peanuts
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Green chillies , chopped
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- For deep-frying Oil
- Wash the sabudana and soak covered with water for 5 hours or overnight. Drain it.
- Mix All. (Soaked Sabudana, potatoes, salt, grounded peanuts, chilli powder, coriander, green chillies and the lemon juice).
- Make round vadas and fry in hot oil.
- Serve hot.