Cinnamon Roasted Almonds Recipe
Chips and Nachos
Cinnamon has been shown to lower blood sugar levels by decreasing insulin resistance, a possible benefit for all of us, but especially those with diabetes. If you have to watch your blood sugar, it may be wise to add more cinnamon to your diet.
Research shows that cinnamon can help slow blood sugar levels when eaten with carbs. It may also lower levels of bad fats and cholesterol in the blood.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Whole Almonds - 2 Cup
- Cinnamon - 2 spoon
- Powdered Sugar - 2 Spoon
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 250º C.
- In a large bowl, add almonds, cinnamon, powdered sugar, and olive oil.
- Toss to coat all almonds thoroughly. Spread out on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, remove from oven and let it cool.
- Store in an air tight container.