Mix Fruit Smoothie Recipe
Loaded with fruits, this Mixed Fruit Smoothie is a must try during summer time. A refreshing blend of fresh fruits like strawberries, bananas and guava, this smoothie recipe is enough to make your summer days delightful. Fruits are sources of vitamin C, potassium, folate and manganese, which keeps your bones, blood sugar, thyroid gland and nerves healthy & makes yours immunity stronger to fight with virus.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Curd - 1 Cup
- Banana - 1
- Orange Pulp - Half Cup
- Strawberries - 6
- Add other fruit of yours choice too
- Add curd, banana, strawberries in a blender.
- Blend well. Now add orange pulp & stir.
- Pour into glasses & serve.
- NOTE: You can add orange juice too instead of orange pulp