Creamy Date Shake Recipe
Dates contain vitamins such as B1, B2, B3 and B5, as well as A1 and C. If you have a few dates every day, you won't have to take vitamin supplements. Not only will it keep you healthy, there will be a noticeable change in your energy levels as well because dates contain natural sugars such as glucose, sucrose, and fructose, too.
Dates are rich in selenium, manganese, copper, and magnesium, and all of these are required when it comes to keeping our bones healthy, and preventing conditions such as osteoporosis.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Deseeded and chopped Dates (khajoor) - 2 Tbsp
- Milk - 1 Cup
- Banana - 1
- A pinch of Cardamom Powder
- Soak dates in lukewarm milk for 30 minutes before blending.
- Add dates with milk ( milk in which we soaked dates), sliced banana in a blender jar. Blend them very well. Adding less milk ensures at this time that no lump is left.
- Once dates & banana are well blended in a puree. Pour milk over it and cardamom powder.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Check the consistency of the shake, if it’s too thick or too thin to your liking, then dilute it by adding some more milk or thicken it by adding banana respectively; blend again.
- Pour into glasses and serve.