Date Almond Pudding Recipe
Custard and Pudding
This healthy Date Almond Pudding will fill you up as well as give you that extra burst of energy that will refresh & rejuvenate your body in the morning. It keeps you full for a longer time so you avoid eating junk snacks.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Milk - 1 Cup
- Soaked & Peeled Almonds - 4 to 6
- Soaked Dates De-seeded - 4
- Chopped Nuts/Muesli/Dates - for garnishing
- Bring the milk to a boil. While the milk is heating on medium flame (keep stirring in between), Place the peeled almonds, the soaked dates pulp and the soaking water from the dates in a blender. Blend it well.
- Keep aside this blended mixture.
- When the milk froths up, lower the flame & cook milk for 10 minutes. Keep stirring.
- Add blended mixture of soaked dates & peeled almonds. Cook on low flame for 5 more minute this milk.
- Garnish with nuts/muesli/dates while serving.