Banana Fig Shake Recipe
Figs are rich in fiber, magnesium, manganese, vitamin B6, potassium, and calcium. They promote bone density and lower blood pressure. Figs contain phenol, omega-3, and omega-6 fatty acids that aid in improving health.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Soaked Figs/Anjeer - 6 to 8
- Banana - 1
- Chilled Milk - 1.5 cup
- Few Ice cubes
- Add soaked figs, banana, few ice cubes and blend it into smooth paste. Figs take time time to blend so pulse multiple times.
- Then add milk to it and blend it again.
- Adjust milkshake consistency according to yours taste.
- Serve it chilled with honey garnishing.
- NOTE: Soak figs in hot water for atleast 30 mins so they turn soft.Then discard the water and chop the figs finely.