Toast with Strawberries Recipe
Strawberries, a carbohydrate-rich meal, may help to reduce spikes in blood sugar and insulin levels. Improving blood sugar control and insulin sensitivity can be helpful for preventing metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
As well as being delicious to eat, strawberries could also have a beneficial effect on the reproduction of bacteria and parasites in the body.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Egg - 1
- Milk - 2 Tbsp
- Bread Slices
- Strawberry Jam - 1 Spoon
- 5 to 6 strawberries, sliced (If Available)
- Powdered sugar - 1 Spoon
- Whisk together egg, milk, powdered sugar.
- Dip breads into mixture one by one.
- Cook this dipped breads on a butter greased pan until golden browned. Apply butter first on both sides of slices to get good crunchiness.
- Once slices are golden brown & cooked, apply Strawberry jam on them. Top them with freshly chopped strawberries if available.