Salad and Sprouts
Sabudana Bhel, A Tasty Healthy Fasting Snack is a perfect snack to enjoy at the tea time. You can fry sago a day earlier & store in an airtight container. Just mix fried sago, vrat salt, pepper, chopped tomato/potato/pomegranate seeds & lemon juice to enjoy this yummy bhel.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Nylon Sago/Sabudana - 1 Cup
- Chopped Boiled Potato - 1
- Chopped Tomato - 1
- Fried Peanuts - 2 Spoon
- Sendha Namak
- Black Pepper
- Pomegranate Arils - 2 Spoon
- Lemon Juice
- Powdered Sugar - 1 Spoon
- Dry roast Sago/Sabudana and keep aside. Heat the oil in a deep pan and deep fry the roasted Sabudana in small batches at a time on a low to medium flame.
- They might pop out from the pan so while frying, keep it half covered with lid.
- Take them out on a tissue paper & pour in bowl after that.
- Now mix other rest ingredients ( chopped potato & tomato, pomegranate arils, fried peanuts, lemon juice, powdered sugar) together in a bowl.
- Ready to enjoy.
- NOTE: For Chivra/Bhel, always use nylon sago to avoid stickiness.