Ragi Chakli Recipe
Chips and Nachos
Ragi is a whole grain that is gluten-free. It is rich in fiber that helps with weight loss and diabetes. It's packed with calcium, good carbs, ammino acids and Vitamin D.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Ragi flour - 1 Cup
- Besan flour - One Fourth Cup
- Salt & chilli powder
- Cumin Seeds - 2 Spoon
- Mix dry ingredients (ragi flour, besan flour, salt, chilli powder, cumin seeds) in a bowl. Add 3 to 4 spoon oil & crumble the mixture for few minutes.
- Now knead a smooth dough using water gradually.
- Heat oil in a pan. Take some dough into a chakli machine.
- Press out the dough in the hot oil. Deep fry them till crisp.
- Flip them & cook from all sides. Once fried, take out on a tissue paper.