Papaya Halwa Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Papayas are considered as a "hot food", meaning that they produce heat in the body. This excessive production of heat in the body is thought to stimulate the estrogen hormone, inducing periods in the females. Hence, papayas can be beneficial in handling difficult menses.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Grated Ripe Papaya - 1 Cup
- Ghee Roasted Chopped Nuts - One fourth Cup
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Milk - Half Cup
- Ghee - 2 Spoon
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee in pan, add grated papaya
- Mix well and keep cooking until all the moisture is evaporated. Keep stirring.
- Now add sugar and milk. Mix well.
- Continue cooking with stirring occasionally. Cook till it is dry.
- In the end, add chopped nuts. Ready to serve
- NOTE: Adjust the sugar according to yours taste & papaya sweetness.
- You can add roasted khoya if available