Oranges are rich in Vitamin C, which is vital for the proper function of a healthy immune system, is good for preventing colds and preventing recurrent ear infections.
Oranges, being rich in Vitamins B6, help support the production of haemoglobin and also help keep blood pressure under check due to the presence of magnesium.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 slice whole-wheat Bread toast
- 1 orange pulp
- 1 Tbsp pomegranate seeds (Anaar)
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg (Jaayephal) - optional
- Mix cream with honey, and spread on whole-wheat toast.
- Top with remaining ingredients. (anaar & orange pulp, nutmeg)