Orange Pomegranate Toast Recipe
Breakfast for Kids
Oranges are rich in Vitamin C, which is vital for the proper function of a healthy immune system, is good for preventing colds and preventing recurrent infections.
Oranges, being rich in Vitamins B6, help support the production of hemoglobin and also help keep blood pressure under check due to the presence of magnesium.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Cream - One Fourth Cup
- Honey - 2 Spoon
- Toasted Bread Slices
- Fresh Orange pulp - 4 Spoon
- Pomegranate Arils/Anaar - 1 Spoon
- Mix cream, pomegranate arils, orange pulp & honey.
- Optional - Add some powdered sugar/fruit jam to this mixture to increase sweetness.
- Apply on a toasted bread slice.