The fiber-rich, slow-burn carbohydrates in whole-grain oats supply a steady stream of energy that your kids’ bodies and brains can draw upon all morning long.
Starting the day with high-quality carbs helps kids stay focused during their morning classes and activities - and gives young athletes the fuel they need to stay at the top of their game during long sporting events.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- 2-3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or mix herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup oats
- Broccoli,Olives, Basil Leaves,Baby corn,Bell peppers
- Heat oil & saute onion, garlic, broccoli, olives, basil leaves, baby corn, bell peppers
- Add tomato, sugar and pinch of salt and simmer covered for 5-7 minutes.
- Add oats and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Allow to cool down for 10 mins & Pizza topping is ready.
- Lets start making pizza now.Preheat the oven to 200Â°C OR You can cook bread slice on tava too.
- Take whole grain bread slice and spread the mixture evenly.
- Top with cheese.
- Sprinkle over olives, fresh herbs and chili flakes.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 Â°C for 6 minutes.