The fiber-rich, slow-burn carbohydrates in whole-grain oats supply a steady stream of energy that your kids’ bodies and brains can draw upon all morning long.
Starting the day with high-quality carbs helps kids stay focused during their morning classes and activities - and gives young athletes the fuel they need to stay at the top of their game during long sporting events.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Chopped tomato - 1 Spoon
- Chopped onion - 1 Spoon
- 2 to 3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- Chili flakes & Oregano
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Oats - 1 Cup
- Broccoli, Olives, Basil Leaves, Baby corn, capsicum
- Grated Cheese
- Heat oil and saute onion, garlic, broccoli, olives, basil leaves, baby corn, capsicum. Do not overcook. Just stir for a minute.
- Add tomato and salt and stir again.
- Add oats and cook for few minutes. Once cooked, let it cool.
- Take a bread slice/pizza base and spread the mixture evenly.
- Cover vegetables with grated cheese. Sprinkle chili flakes & oregano over cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven according to yours oven/microwave setting.