Methi (Fenugreek) Aloo Poha Recipe
The dried leaves of fenugreek are referred as kasoori methi and is used for flavouring the dishes. Lowering of cholesterol and fighting diabetes are some of the fenugreek benefits that has on health.
Methi is very good for health so include in your recipes more. Methi Aloo poha is one of the good option to try.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Saoked Poha - 2 Cup
- Cumin & mustard seeds mix- 1 spoon
- Fried Peanuts - 2 to 3 spoon
- Onion - 2 spoon
- Fenugreek leaves (chopped) - Half cup
- Boiled Potato Cubes - Half cup
- Salt - to taste
- Curry leaves - 1 spring
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tea spoon
- Lime juice - 1 tea spoon
- Sugar - half spoon
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin & mustard seeds, curry leaves, chopped onion and saute it.
- Now add fenugreek leaves, boiled potato cubes, turmeric powder and saute it.
- Add washed poha to the pan now. Stir it.
- To it add salt, sugar, lime juice, fried peanuts and mix nicely.
- Stir for a minute & ready to enjoy.