This salad epitomizes the virtues of combining tomatoes and mangoes; it's simple to assemble and has a mix of ingredients that results in tasty flavours. Love the Sweet and pleasant bite of onions, balancing sweet & juicy mangoes and tangy tomatoes.
- 2 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large tomato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small red onion, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper until sugar is dissolved, then add oil, whisking until emulsified.
Add remaining ingredients and toss until coated.