Salad & Sprouts
Mango is a low-calorie fruit that is high in fibre, and is a great source of vitamins A and C. It also contains folate, B6, iron and a little calcium, zinc and vitamin E. Mangoes are a good source of antioxidants, containing certain phytochemicals such as gallotannins and mangiferin which have been studied for their health benefits.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 mango, peeled & cubed
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 of a large red onion, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- olive oil, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine cubed mango, chopped cherry tomatoes, and red onion.
- Squeeze juice of 1 lime on top and about 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Stir well.
- Add chopped avocado and gently combine with the other ingredients.