A cup of enriched yellow corn flour has 416 calories and 4.4 grams of total fat, with almost no saturated fat. It has 11 grams of protein and 89 grams of total carbohydrates, including 75 grams of starches. This amount of the flour provides 7.3 grams of dietary fiber, which can help lower your cholesterol levels and may reduce your risk of constipation.
Corn flour is cholesterol free and a source of the phytonutrients and antioxidants called lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- knead a dough with few methi leaves, 1 cup whole wheat flour and 1 cup makki ka atta
- 1/2 cup ghee - for frying
- 2 cups potatoes- boiled and mashed
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Break the dough into small pieces, shape into round balls and flatten.
- Pinch the edges to form a cup, and place some aloo/potato mixture in the center.close the filling. Pinch to seal.
- Roll out this stuffed ball to smoothen, dip in dry flour and roll out round smoothly.
- Heat the tawa, lower the heat and place paratha over it.
- When the edges start lifting, take some ghee & apply it both side.
- Let it cook till brown on both side.
- Serve hot.