Mushroom Burger Recipe
Breakfast for Kids
Mushrooms are rich in the B vitamins: riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid. The combination helps protect heart health.
Riboflavin is good for red blood cells. Niacin is good for the digestive system and for maintaining healthy skin. Pantothenic acid is good for the nervous system and helps the body make the hormones it needs.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Burger Buns - 2
- Chickpea flour/besan
- Mushrooms, minced - One cup
- Boiled Potato - Half cup
- Tomatoes Roundly Sliced - 2
- Onion Roundly sliced - 2
- Salt & Pepper - According to taste
- Cornflour paste
- Bread Crumbs
- Lettuce leaves (optional)
- First we need to make tikki with minced mushroom & boiled potato.
- Mix mushroom, boiled potato, salt & pepper in a bowl. Add some besan & mix. You should be able to bind stuffing.
- Make tikkis from stuffing. To make tikkis more crispy, first dip them in cornflour then roll them in breadcrumbs. They are ready to cook.
- Cook tikkis in medium flame using oil.
- Once tikkis are ready, roast bun on tava. Spread some mayonnaise then lettuce leave, onion, tomato & tikki on one side of bun. Close it with other bun.
- Ready to enjoy.