Layered Custard Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Breakfast for Kids
This custard is full of layers with fruits, cake, custard and jelly. Enjoy digging into this layered custard with fruits, nuts, cake, custard and jelly.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Chopped fruits - 1 Cup
- Sponge cake crumbled - 1 Cup
- Custard powder - 1 Tbsp
- Milk - 2 Cup
- Any Cream biscuits/choco chips & Nuts to layer
- Make custard milk as per the the instructions on the packets. let it cool down.
- In each glass, layer the sponge cake first then pour milk custard. Third layer, sprinkle crumbled cream biscuits/choco chips, fourth layer chopped fruits and finally the nuts.
- Cover all glasses with cling film. Keep it in the refrigerator for sometime to set & enjoy chilled.