Fruit Custard Recipe
Custard and Pudding
A chilled fruit custard is creamy, delicious made of fresh fruits. It is refreshing and healthy in hot summer.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Custard Powder - 2 Tbsp
- Tutti Frutti - Half bowl
- Milk - 2 Cup
- Sugar - 3 to 4 spoon
- Chopped fruits of yours choice - Half cup
- Boil milk in a deep pan.
- Meanwhile, in another small bowl put custard powder and add sugar to it.
- Pour little water to the bowl and mix well.
- Add this mixture to boiled milk. Mix well. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Cook it on low to medium flame, keep stirring it. Take care not to let the bottom burn so keep stirring continuously for 3-4 mins. Adjust sugar if required.
- When its texture is thick, switch off the flame. Take it out in a glass bowl. Let it cool.
- Once cooled down, add chopped fruits of yours choice, mix it. Garnish with tutti futti.
- Cling wrap the bowl and refrigerate.