Spinach health benefits includes, aiding detoxification, supporting weight loss, keeping eye healthy, supporting strong bones, reducing hypertension, promoting good sleep, boosting immunity, promoting youthful health, combating hair loss, curing acne, and enhancing the skin.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 3 table spoons Grated cheese
- 4 cup Spinach
- 1 Cup Boiled Corn
- ½ tea spoon Black Pepper
- 1 table spoon Cornflour
- 1 cup Milk
- salt and pepper - to taste
- Mix the corn flour in milk and set aside this mixture.
- Heat a pan and add little butter in it.
- Add the spinach, salt and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Once enough water comes out switch off the gas and drain out the water properly.
- Heat another pan and add little butter in it. Put sweet corn and saute it for 2 minutes. Add the drained spinach and mix it well.
- Add milk and corn flour mixture and cook until the mixture becomes thick and creamy
- Add salt, pepper in the mixture and put the flame off.
- Serve with roasted bread.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on the top.