Creamy Spinach Toast Recipe
Spinach health benefits includes, aiding detoxification, supporting weight loss, keeping eye healthy, supporting strong bones, reducing hypertension, promoting good sleep, boosting immunity, promoting youthful health, combating hair loss, curing acne, and enhancing the skin.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Spinach - 1 Cup
- Boiled Corn - 2 spoon
- Salt, Pepper, Oregano - to taste
- Maida - 2 Spoon
- Milk at room temperature- 1 Cup
- Butter - 2 Spoon
- Toasted Bread Slices - 4 to 6
- Heat a pan, add butter in it. Add maida & saute it. We just need to remove the raw flavor of maida. (Don’t brown the flour)
- Now stirring from one hand , add milk from other hand. we need to do this to avoid any lump formation.
- Cook on low to medium flame & within 5 minutes it will start to get thicken. Add spinach leaves & corn. Keep cooking on low flame & stirring continuously.
- Once it turns into a thick mixture, add salt, black pepper, oregano. Mix well. ( Do not add salt until mixture gets thick, creamy)
- Serve it with toasted bread slices.
- NOTE: You can add grated cheese too.