Chickpeas Roasted Vegetables Salad Recipe
In addition to their ability to support weight loss, chickpeas improve gut health and help protect against heart disease, Type 2 diabetes and certain cancers.
In one study, blood sugar levels were significantly lower 45 minutes after volunteers ate chickpeas salad in breakfast.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 Cup Boiled Chickpeas
- 1 Green capsicum - Cut into Square pieces
- 10 Cherry tomatoes cut into halves - Optional
- Minced Garlic cloves (optional)
- 3 Spoon oil
- Few Green olives
- Few Basil leaves
- Lemon juice
- Salt & Black pepper to taste
- Chilli flakes
- Heat a grill non stick pan & pour 2 spoon oil.
- Saute minced garlic, capsicum & cherry tomatoes well on pan till the time you get smoky roasted flavour. Spinkle little salt as well while sauteing capsicum & tomatoes.
- Take boiled chana in a glass bowl.
- Now add sauteed vegetables (capsicum & cherry tomatoes), lemon juice, green olives, one spoon olive oil, salt, black pepper, chopped basil leaves, chilli flakes in the same bowl.
- Mix everything together. Ready to serve.