Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च)
Broccoli so healthy, from fibre to vitamins and minerals. Broccoli is full of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin K, folate, and vitamin A. They are very good for ocular health. These substances protect eyes against macular degeneration and cataracts, while also repairing the damage caused by radiation.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Ginger garlic paste
- Chopped onion & tomatoes
- Half Cup Broccoli Florets
- Few Capsicum & Mushroom diced
- Salt & chilli powder - to taste
- Half Spoon Turmeric powder
- One Spoon Coriander Powder
- One Fourth Spoon Garam Masala
- Half Spoon Kastoori (fenugreek) Methi
- Blend onion, tomato, ginger & garlic in blender. Keep it aside.
- In a pan, heat oil , add cumin seeds. Once crackle, add gravy (made at first step).
- Cook till the gravy release the oil & raw smell disappears.
- Now add all spices powder & salt.
- Add all the vegetables & mix. Cook for few minutes covered with lid.
- Add water accordingly. Cook it for 10 minutes.
- Add little cream/malai & kastoori methi.
- Serve it with paratha