Pizza Toast is easy to make in the morning and don’t require a lot of time to prep up.It is also the easiest way to make kids to eat vegetables.
- 1 slice of bread (lightly toasted)
- 1 tomato sliced into rounds
- chopped vegetable of your choice
- Little butter for greasing
- 1 slice Cheese or grated mozarella cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of Oregano
Place the buttered slice of bread on an oven rack.
Arrange the sliced tomatoes on it.
Now, place the chopped vegetables on top of the tomatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper (remember that the cheese will be already salty so avoid using too much).
Cover the vegetables with a slice of cheese and put in the oven to bake till the cheese is just melted and has some colour (shouldn't be more than 15 minutes).
Lightly sprinkle with oregano.