Barley Nutty Pudding Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Barley Nutty Pudding is packed with fiber and essential minerals such as: selenium, copper, tryptophan, and manganese. This meal will make you feel full, satisfied, and relaxed.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Pearl Barley - 1 Cup
- Dry Berries - 2 Spoon ( if available)
- Water - 2 to 3 Cup
- Chopped Nuts - 2 Spoon
- Powdered Sugar - 2 Spoon
- Milk - 2 Cup
- In a pan, add barley & water. Keep it on medium flame. Now reduce heat to low, cover and cook. Drain the excess water.
- Add sugar, milk, chopped nuts, dry berries. Cook it for 15 minutes on medium flame. Cook more if you want a thick consistency.
- Enjoy it hot on winter morning.
- NOTE: You can keep boiled barley in freeze & use it in the morning to make pudding. It will be easier to make.