Banana Wrap Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Breakfast for Kids
Bananas are a highly nutritious, energy packed fruit, so including bananas in your children’s diet will help you to provide them many beneficial nutrients. Bananas are the healthiest of all fruits. The high level of antioxidants present in bananas protects your child against all kinds of chronic diseases.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Banana - 1
- Roasted Grated Coconut - 2 Spoon
- Roasted Chopped nuts - 2 Spoon
- Choco chips - if available
- Cinnamon - A pinch
- Cut banana in half (lengthwise).
- Roast banana slices on a low flame in a non stick pan with one to two spoon ghee.
- Take them out on tissue paper.
- Sprinkle cinnamon, coconut powder & chopped nuts.
- Decorate with chocolate chips/honey. It makes them attractive to kids.