Salad and Sprouts
Kidney Beans (राजमा)
Kidney beans/rajma is regarded as a healthy component of a well-balanced diet. They are a rich source of protein and carbohydrates. Kidney beans are rich in iron, manganese, magnesium, vitamins, proteins and fibre content. The Manganese present in kidney beans is beneficial for the metabolism of the body and breaks down the nutrients in the body and produces energy required for the body.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Boiled Kidney Beans/Rajma - 1 Small Bowl
- Whole wheat bread or White bread
- Boiled Potato - 1
- Chopped Onion - 1 Tbsp
- Chopped tomato - 2 Tbsp
- Tomato ketchup
- Salt & Spices to taste
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add boiled potato dices & saute well for 5 minutes. Take out & keep them aside.
- In the same pan, now saute chopped tomato & onion. Add boiled rajma & fried potato. Stir well.
- Add salt & spices. Stir & cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Turn off the heat & add tomato ketchup in this mixture & mix.
- Toast a bread slice, spread this mixture evenly & serve.