Aamras Aaloo Recipe
Aamras Aaloo, a curry recipe made with boiled potatoes & raw mango cubes. Raw mango is an amazing natural remedy to treat gastrointestinal issues which are on the rise during summer.
It stimulates the secretions of digestive juice and promotes the health of the digestive tract by treating constipation, indigestion, acidity, heartburn, morning sickness and nausea.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Boiled Potato Cubes- 1 Cup
- Tomato Chopped - Half Cup
- Ginger, Garlic & Green Chilli
- Mustard Seeds
- Water - 2 Cup
- Salt & Spices
- Raw Mango- Half Cup
- In a pan, add water, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, green chilli, deggi mirch and put on medium fire. Now add all the whole spices (Cinnamon, bay leaf, green Cardamom)
- Cook till tomatoes are mashy. Remove, puree and strain them. Tomato curry is ready, keep it aside.
- Heat a pan and add oil. Add mustard seeds, heeng, curry leaves. Add potatoes and chopped raw mango. Saute them and add turmeric, coriander powder and saute.
- Then add the tomato curry and cook for 2 minutes. Add salt.
- Serve hot