Custard and Pudding
If you have to rush for a meeting early in the morning, this is the best breakfast option. You can keep yours breakfast ready in the night only. Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats is a healthy breakfast option.
It will keep you full for longer time and refreshed too.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped dark chocolate or white chocolate as you like
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add oats to a glass of your choice and pour in some milk.
- Now make a layer of yogurt and banana.
- Top with dark chocolate, chia seeds, and honey.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy in the morning.
- You can top up with chocolate and honey while serving.