Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats Recipe
Custard and Pudding
If you have to rush for a meeting early in the morning, this is the best breakfast option. You can keep yours breakfast ready in the night only. Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats is a healthy breakfast option.
It will keep you full for longer time and refreshed too.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Oats - 2 spoon
- Milk - Half cup
- Plain Curd - Half cup
- Banana, sliced - 6 to 8 pieces
- Chopped dark chocolate or white chocolate as you like - A handful
- Chia seeds - 1 Tbsp
- Honey/Maple Syrup
- Coconut flakes - 1 spoon - if available
- Add oats to a glass and pour in some milk & 1 spoon honey over it.
- Now make a layer of banana pieces. next pour curd & chia seeds. Chia seeds will get soak in curd.
- Last, Top it up with dark/white chocolate, coconut flakes and honey/maple syrup. Cover the glass with cling foil.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy in the morning.