Broccoli and Almond Soup (Winter Treat)
Aside from getting the flu shot and washing your hands regularly, these cruciferous vegetables may be your top defense against winter sickness. Broccoli is high in vitamin C, which is associated with enhanced immune function.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Steamed & Blended Broccoli Onion Paste - 1 Cup (Recipe Below)
- Soaked Almonds Paste - 1 Tbsp
- Milk - 2 to 3 Cup
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat 1 Tbsp butter in a sauce pan. Add soaked almonds paste. Stir well.
- Add Steamed & Blended Broccoli Onion Paste. Stir well & add milk. Mix & cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add pepper & cook for another minute. Adjust salt if required.
- Steamed & Blended Broccoli Onion Paste : Add third fourth cup broccoli & one fourth Cup onion in a cup of water. Boil them well. Once its cooled down, blend it in a blender.