Banana Soup Recipe (Summer Treat)
Breakfast for Kids
Potassium in bananas produces mucous in the lining of the stomach, thus lowering the pH levels in the body. Also, bananas are high in fibre and a great source of roughage. Enjoying bananas during summer is the best way to keep acidity at bay.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Banana - 1
- Chilled Milk - 1.5 cup
- Nutmeg powder (Jaayephal) - 1 tea spoon
- Fresh chilled cream - 1 tea spoon
- Salt - a pinch
- Ice cube - 2 to 3
- Blend a banana & half cup milk in a blender until smooth & lump free texture puree
- Now, add rest of the milk, nutmeg powder, fresh cream, pinch of salt and mix it well.
- Add ice cubes & mix again. You can add some sugar too.
- Serve it in a soup bowl with garnishing of banana chunks & nuts.
- Consume it immediately.