Your liver is responsible for clearing these toxins out of your body. one of the best, and easiest, things you can eat to help detoxify your liver is fruits, like apples. Red apples contain an antioxidant called quercetin. Recent studies have found that quercetin can help boost and fortify your immune system.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 4 cup apple
- 1 handful almonds
- 1/2 cup Ice cubes
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 litre milk
- 1 handful cashews
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Peel, core and chop the apples into small pieces.
- Add them to a blender jar with enough sugar.
- Boil and cool the milk to room temperature.
- Add half of the milk to the blender jar and blend until smooth.
- Add the remain in milk and blend again.
- Pour into individual serving glasses filled with 2 to 3 ice cubes.
- Sprinkle a bit of cinnamon powder.
- Garnish with almonds and cashews.
- Serve chilled.