Wheat Kheer Recipe (Winter Treat)
Custard and Pudding
Breakfast for Kids
Wheat Kheer has a bounty of essential nutrients that can improve your overall health. It can also prevent and cure many diseases and illnesses.
The Vitamin B present in wheat provides your body with the energy it needs to function properly. This means that your body functions more efficiently.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Broken Wheat - 1 Cup
- Ghee - 2 to 3 spoon
- Few Roasted Chopped Nuts & Raisins
- Cardamom Powder - 2 Pinches
- Jaggery - Half cup
- Milk - 2 Large cup
- Heat ghee in a pan, add broken wheat, saute until translucent and fragrant
- Add jaggery, mix well and stir well for a minute. Followed by adding a cup of water, stir continuously and cook for 3-4 minutes. We are adding water as we need to dissolve jaggery.
- Keep stirring. Reduce heat, add milk, gradually and keep stirring until well cooked. Cook more if you want a thick consistency.
- Garnish with cardamom powder & nuts, raisins. Ready to enjoy.