Make these veggie stuffed omelete that is ready in just 15 minutes. Make this your own, personal “perfect omelete” by adding your favorite veggies to the filling.
Some of suggested vegetable ingredients are spinach, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and peppers.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 Tablespoon green or red pepper - chopped
- 1 mushroom - chopped
- 1 Tablespoon onions - chopped
- 1 Tablespoon spinach - chopped
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the water, salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into pan.
- When the egg is firm, add veggies and cheese on one side. Fold other side. Let cheese melt. Remove omelette from pan and transfer onto plate and enjoy.