Toss in your fresh healthy veggies, and pick a pasta according to yours choice. Try to switch to healthier alternatives by using whole wheat pasta and using low fat or low cal ingredients for your sauce.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 cup pasta
- few cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- few sweet corn
- 1 Capsicum thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- You can add broccoli too in pasta
- Boil pasta according to yours package directions.
- Cut your cherry tomatoes in half in quarters. Heat up a pan to medium, add 3 tbsp olive oil, garlic, and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on medium low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Add remaining olive oil and stir well.
- Now heat up a large pan on medium high heat. Add olive oil and all veggies.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook until veggies are cooked and soft, sprinkle with salt. (don't overcook).
- Now add boiled pasta, tomato sauce, and veggies and mix well in a pan. Add chopped basil, crushed red pepper, and any other herb seasoning you like.
- Grate the cheese over the pasta & cook for 1 minute covered on low flame. Serve hot.