Tomato is powerhouse of nutrients. They are a very good source of copper, potassium, manganese, dietary fiber, vitamin A (in the form of beta-carotene), vitamin B6, folate, niacin, vitamin E and phosphorus. Additionally, they are a good source of chromium, pantothenic acid, protein, choline, zinc and iron too.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Tomatoes : 4 (medium) roughly chopped
- Wheat flour : 2 cups
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Chopped garlic
- Add one tbsp of oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic, turmeric, salt, garam masala until it turns aromatic.
- Add chopped tomatoes, methi & saute very well.It should be thick paste.
- Remove from flame and let it cool.
- Once cooled, add the wheat flour gradually in that paste & knead a dough to make paratha. Add around 2-3 tbsp of oil while making the dough.
- Now roll and roast the paratha with oil/ghee.
- Ready to serve.