Spinach is high in vitamin A which helps our body to deal with various kinds of bacteria and viruses effectively. Moreover, this vitamin is necessary for sebum production to keep hair moisturised.
Vitamin A is good for the growth of all bodily tissues, including skin and hair. So, load up on more greens to reduce the risk of hair loss and infections.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Mix of Chopped Tomato & Green Capsicum - Half cup each
- Spinach Puree: 1 cup
- Boiled Peas - Half Cup
- 1 Cup cauliflower florets OR 1 cup finely chopped cabbage
- Grated ginger
- Garam masala: 1 table spoon
- Pav Bhaaji Masala: 2 table spoon
- Rock Salt to taste
- Lemon juice
- Wheat or Multigrain Pav
- Blend vegetables into a fine puree - tomatoes, green capsicum, cabbage/cauliflower
- Heat oil in a pan. Add grated ginger & blended vegetables puree and saute it properly.
- Once the mixture is cooked, add the spinach puree & boiled peas and mix it well.
- Now, put rock salt, garam masala, pav bhaji masala and let the mixture cook on low flame for 5 to 10 minutes. Add lemon juice in the end & turn off the flame.
- Serve it with roasted wheat/multigrain pav.