Spinach is a green leafy vegetable. It is full of vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals and has an extremely high nutritional value. It is a good source of vitamins A, B2, C, and K, and also contains magnesium, manganese, folate, iron, calcium and potassium. It is low in fat.
There are several ways to prepare this amazing palak paratha. the other most common way is to prepare it by mixing finely chopped palak or spinach leaves directly to wheat dough. this is the easiest way of preparing spinach paratha, but you may feel raw smell of palak leaves so the other way is to simply prepare the puree of spinach after boiling it.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Spinach Puree - 1 Cup
- Wheat Flour
- Salt & Spices
- Combine wheat flour, oil, salt and prepared spinach puree in a deep bowl. Knead a smooth and semi soft dough.
- Cover it and let it rest at for 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into equal parts and give them a round ball shape.
- Roll it gently on rolling board using rolling pin. Dust it with dry wheat flour time to time.
- Cook on medium flame using oil/ghee until light golden brown spots & crispy texture appear on both sides.
- Enjoy hot with fresh curd.
- Do not add water while kneading the dough. The water in the puree will be sufficient to knead it. Hence add the flour as per the puree.