Spinach, green leafy vegetable, is a source of vitamins like folate, niacin, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin K, and contains traces of the rest of the essential vitamins.
Other important elements, including thiamine and riboflavin, which are used in various reactions in our body, are also found in this green, leafy vegetable. The best part is that spinach has a low-fat content.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 2 Diced tomatoes
- 1 Diced onion
- Garlic-to taste
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt- to taste
- 2 tbsp cheese (mozzarella cheese)
- 1 cup spinach puree
- 2 Cup Boiled Pasta
- Boil pasta according to package instructions.
- Dice the onion and mince the garlic.
- Cook onion & garlic it in a non stick pan.
- Add the diced tomatoes. oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, salt, and some crusher black pepper to the same pan.
- Stir to combine. Add 1/2 cup of water to the skillet & stir well for few minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low. Cut the cream cheese into a few pieces and then add them to the skillet. Use a whisk to stir the sauce until the cream cheese has fully melted in and the sauce is creamy.
- Add the fresh spinach puree and gently stir it into the sauce(3-5 minutes). Add the boiled pasta (boiled in first step) and stir until it is well coated in the creamy sauce.
- Check seasoning taste. Taste best when served warm.