Spinach Creamy Pasta Recipe
Spinach, green leafy vegetable, is a source of vitamins like folate, niacin, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin K, and contains traces of the rest of the essential vitamins.
Other important elements, including thiamine and riboflavin, which are used in various reactions in our body, are also found in this green, leafy vegetable. The best part is that spinach has a low-fat content.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- White Sauce -2 Cup
- Minced Garlic- A Teaspoon
- Dried oregano, Crushed black pepper, Red pepper flakes - To Taste
- Salt- to taste
- Spinach puree - Half Cup
- Boiled Pasta - 1 Cup
- Boil pasta according to package instructions. Strain it using strainer. Let it cool.
- Heat 2 spoon oil in a pan. Add minced garlic. Stir it well. Add spinach puree & white sauce. Stir them well so that they get mixed well.
- Add boiled pasta. Mix it again. Last add oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and some crusher black pepper to the same pan.
- Stir to combine. Add half cup of water or less to the pan & stir well for few minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low & cook until you get desired consistensy. Adjust seasoning if required.
- Ready to enjoy.