Sweet mango and Spicy black pepper n red pepper flakes & Lime juice tanginess,this unique combination makes it an irresistible salad.
- 4 medium mangoes - peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon chopped shallots / Onion
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place the mango cubes into a serving bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the lime juice and olive oil.
Season with red pepper flakes, cilantro, shallots, salt and pepper. Whisk briefly, then pour over the mangoes.
Stir to coat, then cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to blend the flavors before serving.