Salad and Sprouts
Sweet mango and Spicy black pepper and red pepper flakes & Lime juice tanginess, this unique combination makes it an irresistible salad.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 4 medium mangoes - peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon chopped shallots / Onion
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place the mango cubes into a serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lime juice and olive oil.
- Season with red pepper flakes, cilantro, shallots, salt and pepper. Whisk briefly, then pour over the mangoes.
- Stir to coat, then cover and refrigerate.