Spicy Chana Cruncher Recipe (Winter Treat)
Chips and Nachos
Chickpeas have a delicious nutlike taste and a texture that is buttery, yet somewhat starchy and pasty. A very versatile legume, they are a noted ingredient in Indian dishes such as hummus, falafels and curries. They help in achieving health goals like better blood fat regulation, including lower levels of LDL-cholesterol, total cholesterol, and triglycerides.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Boiled Chana
- Chaat Masala
- In a glass bowl, add 2 to 3 cup boiled cup chana & 4-7 tbsp or more of cornflour and coat the chana, by tossing it.
- Sprinkle 2-3 tbsp of water and toss the chana well so that all chana gets nice coating of cornflour.
- In a deep frying pan, heat the oil on high flame. Add chana in batches. Deep fry them, do not stir them much as they will break. Do not overcrowd as well.
- Fry until they are golden brown and crunchy.
- Remove them on tissue paper & keep them aside. Sprinkle chaat masala.
- Ready to serve.