Soya Flour (सोयाबीन)
Soy flour is a great source of high quality soy protein, dietary fiber and important bio-active components, such as isoflavones. This versatile ingredient provides a good source of iron, B vitamins and potassium.
Important bio-active components found naturally in soybeans are being studied in relation to relieving menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, maintaining healthy bones, and preventing prostate, breast cancers, and colorectal cancer.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Soya flour - Half Cup
- Semolina (Rava) - Half Cup
- Grated Vegetables - 2 Tbsp - Optional
- Grated Ginger & chillies - Optional
- Salt & spice to taste
- Mix soya flour, semolina, chopped vegetables, salt & spices.
- Add water in a bowl and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Heat a non-stick tava and grease it with oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion. Cover it with lid to speed up the cooking process. Keep the flame on low to medium to get crispy texture.
- Cook untill it is golden brown in color from both the sides.