Semiya Rava Chilla Recipe
Semiya Rava Chilla - A mix of vegetables, rava & semiya It is an instant, easy to make vermicelli/semiya chilla to try for breakfast.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Rava/Semolina - 1.5 cup
- Dry Roasted Vermicelli Semiya - 1 cup
- Grated Vegetables - Half Cup
- Salt & Spices - to taste
- Ginger Chilli Garlic paste
- Chopped Onion & tomato - 1/2 cup
- Chopped Curry leaves - few
- Mustard seeds - 1 Spoon
- Add rava, roasted semiya, grated vegetables, chopped onion, salt, ginger chilli garlic paste, turmeric, chopped tomato, coriander powder, green chilies, mustard seeds, curry leaves & mix gently with water.
- Let the batter rest for five minutes. Mix again.
- Heat a non stick pan & grease it with oil. Pour some batter in the center of the pan, spreading it out round with the back of spoon.
- Cook on low to medium flame. Pour few drops of oil around the chilla & cook.
- Flip it & cook from the other side too.
- Serve it hot.