Chips and Nachos
Almonds are rich in bone-strengthening and muscle-building minerals. A 1/2-cup of almonds, either raw or roasted, provides 60 percent of your recommended daily intake for magnesium and 20 percent of the calcium you need each day.If You roast Almonds, it will improve its aroma,texture & crunchiness. Kids will love roasted Almonds. With coffee too, you can have roasted almonds instead of sugar coated cookies.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Raw Almonds - 2 Cup
- Oil - 2 Teaspoon
- Salt - to taste - one fourth spoon
- Heat oil over medium heat in a pan.. Add almonds and stir well (so oil coats all almonds) until they start to get brown and get fragrant.
- Sprinkle the salt over the nuts and stir again. (adding salt over hot almonds ensures it sticks to almonds)
- Continue to cook the almonds, stirring every 30 seconds or so, until they are nicely brown.
- When done, take out them on a tissue paper or plate. Once they are cooled down to room temperature, they will get crispy.
- You can add more salt/chaatmasala or any other seasoning. Store in an air tight jar.