Rice Omelete Recipe
Rice Omelete is simply an egg omelete but with a flavoured rice of your choice. This is also one the most popular breakfast option. You can also try fried rice option as soy sauce gives a Chinese twist to this tasty.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 cup cold cooked plain rice/fried rice
- 1 egg
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespon oil
- Adding vegetables - optional
- Egg Rice Mixture - Combine the egg, rice, and salt in a glass bowl, mix it very well.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. When hot but not smoking, add the mixture and spread to an even thickness.
- When the edges begin to brown and the sides start looking cooked, flip the omelet and cook the other side.