Red Rice Oats Idli Recipe
Red rice is enriched with the goodness of antioxidants and magnesium, which helps in preventing and curing several disease. Red rice helps in regulating the insulin level. The low glycemic index of red rice helps in controlling the sugar level and is good for diabetic patients.
It is rich in magnesium content.Its regular consumption can improve oxygen circulation in the body and will also prevent from asthma.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Red Rice - 2 cups
- Oats Powder - 1 cup
- Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Soak red rice in enough water for 2 hours.
- Drain the water and grind the rice until smooth.
- Add oats powder in this rice paste. Add baking soda, salt and mix well.
- Grease the idli moulds and pour the batter in the moulds.
- Steam the idli for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice.