Rava Veggie Paratha Recipe
Rava is a versatile ingredient and easy to cook with. It is generally used as a battering ingredient in idli or uttapam but do you know, you can make paratha with rava as a main ingredient. Rava is a great supplier of energy and helps you avoid feeling lethargic.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Sooji Rava - 1 cup
- All purpose flour/Maida - 1/4 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Grated Vegetables of your choice
- Heat 1 cup water in a pan, once it comes to boil add salt, then add chopped vegetables, sooji, mix it well and cook it with closed lid on slow flame.
- Transfer this into a bowl and add all purpose flour, mix it well.
- Divide the dough into small roundels and dust it in flour and roll out a round shape paratha.
- Heat tava and cook using oil on both sides.
- Ready to serve.