Rajma Palak Recipe
Rajma Palak is filled with a good dosage of nutritious as they contain lots of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, and minerals.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Boiled Rajma - 1 Cup
- Blanched Spinach Puree - 2 Cup
- Cumin Seeds - Half Spoon
- Salt & Spices - to taste
- Ghee - 2 Spoon
- Chopped Onion
- Ginger Chilli Paste
- Cream/Whisked Malai - 1 spoon
- Heat ghee in a wok. Add Cumin seeds, ginger chilli paste.
- Saute well. Add chopped onion and cook till transculent.
- Add salt and spices. Saute well.
- Add spinach puree and boiled kidney beans.
- Stir continuously. Cook for around 10 minutes on low flame.
- In the end, add malai or cream. Serve it with Jeera rice.