Ragi Upma Recipe
Ragi is also a very rich source of minerals & proteins. Ragi Upma can be an especially good source of protein for vegetarians because of its methionine content that constitutes about 5% of the protein.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Dry Roasted Ragi Flour - 1 Cup
- Dry Roasted Semolina - Half Cup
- Chopped Vegetables - Half Cup
- Chopped Onion - 1 Tbsp
- Mustard Seeds
- Curry Leaves
- Chopped Green Chillies
- Mix rava, ragi & salt well in a bowl. Add little water & crumble all three of them together.
- Now heat oil in a pan. Temper mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chillies, onion & chopped vegetables. Saute all of them well.
- Add the mixture( rava ragi mixture) we made in first step in this pan.
- Mix well.. Now add around 2.5 cup water. Cook on slow flame till it gets evaporated.
- Once all water is evaporated, its ready to enjoy.